Saturday 2 June 2012

A Bit of D.I.D.

Do it differently!!

I think looking back on our wedding and how much of a perfect day it was - because it really was - there is only one thing I would probably change about the day and that is - GET RID OF THOSE FLOWERS!!!


I loved my wedding flowers, they were and still are beautiful. They were perfect for the wedding and the photographs looked incredible. But, because the flowers were so big and so beautiful they covered a lot of my dress, and for many of the photos my gorgeous and very expensive dress couldn't be seen. The detail on the bodice was hidden behind a mass of beautiful flowers.

The only thing I would have done differently is relaxed a bit with my flowers. Probably put them to one side for quite a few of my photos. They look very stiff for all my photos when really, I was happy and relaxed and the day was beautiful which should have been reflected in the way I held my flowers.


It would have been nice to have a bit of direction from our photographer too. I mean, it's not like I've been married before so I don't really know what I am supposed to do. But apart from that, we loved the whole thing and yeah maybe I am being just a little too picky - but we are going to have these photographs for the rest of our lives so we obviously want them to look good.

I might get my sister to retake a few. It'll only mean wearing my massive dress days after I got married but it's fine. It can't be bad luck can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment