Wednesday 6 June 2012

Busy Bee Business!

I don't know about any of you married's out there but my life seems to have got a lot busier now that there is another person occupying it! I guess that's what happens when you join forces with another person. Married life is bliss and one institution that comes with high recommendations from my hubby bub.

You'll see a lot of these and I'd apologise for it if I was sorry, but I'm not. 
Now, I don't know if any of you were following my old blog www.bradfordianbridezilla.blogspot.com but on there as I was flying through the stages of wedding planning there was one website that stayed by my side through thick and thin; that helped me in my hour's of wedding need and that website was called theknot.com (for short).

Well, just as I thought this most awesome website could not get any more awesome(d) I get an email from them (automated I presume) congratulating us on our wedding (how awful would it have been for anyone jilted at the altar?), it also read that now more than ever it would not leave my side and asked me to join their brother/sister/relative website called www.thenest.com which is all about the nest.


Or rather, making a home for you and your hubby/wifey. It gives great tips and tricks on marital (nearly put martial) life and ways to make your house into a home. So far, our house is as homey as it is going to get barring a few doors that need to be hinged on here and there but this website can be a great help for any questions people have after they get married. It is indeed another website that should be given much credit for turning houses into homes (that and DIY).

I am indeed turning into what might be called a housewife. Today, I cleaned the house and actually really enjoyed it, I mean, who enjoys cleaning their house? I actually got up and went straight into cleaning mode, but the house looks ab fab so who can complain? Not me!

This busy bee is going to be in 3 places in 3 days this week (end).


Friday I'm in Sunderland with middle sister-essss; seeing to her every need for the day and possibly catching some lunch.
Saturday I'm in Preston with youngest sister-esss; helping her move some of her things from halls to storage for the summer.
Sunday I'm back in Washington with hubby-bee to go to church and generally have a good day. What is most awesome about this is the fact that hubby-bee's shifts change starting Monday and he starts on a week where he has Monday and Tuesday off so we get a nice long weekend. YAY!

Tomorrow: A review of "What to Expect When You're Expecting"

P.S. Do you like the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment